I am personally more concerned about online security than most, and realize many are concerned about putting some of their financial information online. The downside of not being online is losing the ability for multiple people to have access to the very same updated information from any computer and from any location.
What makes MoneySlinger by far one of the most secure – if not THE most secure online application?
1. MoneySlinger does not require a connection to your bank accounts, so your bank information, passwords and other financial data is not being shared whatsoever with your MoneySlinger account.
2. Your identity and credit card information is kept physically separate from your MoneySlinger account. Your annual MoneySlinger subscription information is securely completed through PayPal.
3. Your MoneySlinger data is kept on an entirely different server at an entirely different location, and so has nothing to do with PayPal. The link between the two is done simply with an anonymous digit.
4. The data in your MoneySlinger account is also 128bit encrypted, meaning even if someone got access to the server, the data is garbled and useless.
5. And even if your MoneySlinger data was somehow unencrypted, the only personal information in the data would be your first names you might use to identify different income streams. In summary, the data anyone might find is not linked to anyone or anything in particular.